Month: September 2018
- in person at the District Office housed at Harmony School of Technology, 3203 N Sam Houston Pkwy W., #407 Houston, TX 77038 , Room 408.
- by video conference. Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We also invite all parents/guardians to fill out this survey, if you haven’t had a chance yet (regardless whether you attend or not): HPS PFE Survey
- en persona en la Oficina del Distrito ubicada en Harmony School of Technology, 3203 N Sam Houston Pkwy W., #407 Houston, TX 77038 , Sala 408.
- por video conferencia. Regístrese con anticipación para esta reunión:
También invitamos a todos los padres / tutores a completar esta encuesta, si aún no tuvieron la oportunidad (independientemente de si asisten o no): HPS PFE Survey
You are cordially invited to the Harmony Houston North Annual Title 1 meeting and see how you can help with improving our student’s achievements.
1. Fill out this survey https://tinyurl.com HPSPFESurvey2018
2. Give input at Parent Family Engagement meeting on 9/20/18 from 9-11am 3202 N. Sam Houston Pkwy. W, Houston, TX 77038 Room 408
3. Attend Annual Title 1 Meeting on 10/1/18 from 10-11am
3202 N. Sam Houston Pkwy. W, Houston, TX 77038 Room 408
Patriot Day is an annual observance on September 11 to remember those who were injured or died during the terrorist attacks in the United States on September 11, 2001. Harmony School of Endeavor will always remember everyone we lost on 9/11, thank the first responders who keep us safe, and honor all who defend our country and the ideals that bind us together. There’s nothing our resilience and resolve can’t overcome, and no act of terror can ever change who we are.
Fall club registration deadline is extended to September 14th.
Applications will not be accepted after September 14th.
Clubs will begin on Monday, September 10th,2018 for students who already turned in their application.
Payment options are Credit Card, personal checks, and money order. No cash The school reserves the right to cancel a class at any time due to low enrollment.
If this is to happen, parents/guardians will be notified and students may be placed in another club of their choice or receive a prorated refund.
On the occasion of Grandparents Day Harmony School of Endeavor and PTO organizing breakfast for Grandparents and Grandchildren.
All Grandparents are invited!
Date: September 10th, 2018
Time: 8-8:30 Am
Location: School’s Cafeteria