Dear Endeavor parents/guardians,
Re-enrollment for all students is Monday, January 7th through Friday, January 25th. If your child is currently enrolled at Harmony School of Endeavor and you would like for him/her to attend for the 2019-2020 academic year, please ensure that you complete the re-enrollment form by the January 25th deadline.
To re-enroll your student, please see the steps below.
- Login to Skyward using your family portal account
- Fill out and submit the re-enrollment form
- Provide proof of residency (utility bill, tax form, etc.) by uploading to the form or submitting to your campus registrar.
Mrs. Raquel Castaneda
Estimados padres / tutores de Endeavor:
La reinscripción para todos los estudiantes es del lunes 7 de Enero al viernes 25 de Enero. Si su hijo/hija está inscrito actualmente en Harmony School of Endeavor y desea que asista durante el año académico 2019-2020, asegúrese de completar el formulario de reinscripción antes de la Fecha; 25 de Enero.
Para volver a inscribir a su estudiante, vea los pasos a continuación.
- Inicia la sesión en Skyward usando tu cuenta. (del portal familiar)
- Rellene y envíe el formulario de reinscripción.
- Proporcione un comprobante de residencia (factura de servicios públicos, formulario de impuestos, etc.) cargando el formulario o enviándolo al registrador de endeavor.
Mrs. Raquel Castaneda
No school on Friday, January 18th.
It is a Student Holiday/Staff Development day.
Enjoy your day off!
-Harmony School of Endeavor
No hay clases el Viernes 18 de Enero.
Es un día de vacaciones para los estudiantes/ y un día de desarrollo para lost maestros.
¡Disfruten su día libre!
-Harmony School of Endeavor
The Endeavor GATE Winter Open House is Wednesday, December 19th from 4:00-5:30 in the Main Building Cafeteria. Stop by to see what our Gifted and Talented Students have been working on this semester
Friday, December 21st is Early Dismissal. The school day will end at 1:00 pm. All students must be picked up by 1:30 pm.
We will have Pajama Day on Friday.
-Regular shoes must be worn. No slippers or slides will be permitted.
-Pajamas must fit appropriately for movement and activity at school.
-Leggings or pants must be worn under nightgowns
-No hoodies/pajamas with hoods
-Pajamas must not depict anything suggestive or derogatory.
Registration for Spring Clubs is now open! Forms can be found in the front office, the school website and screenshots are provided in this post. Space is limited!
District Assessment #2 will be given next week. Campus will be closed to allow us to practice procedures for STAAR testing.
Monday 12/10- 4th and 7th grade Writing/ 5th and 8th Science
Tuesday 12/11- 3rd-8th Math
Wednesday 12/12- 3rd-8th Reading
Thursday 12/13- 8th grade Social Studies
Finish your holiday shopping and allow us to entertain your children. We will provide a light dinner, drink, games and crafts.
- When: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2018 4PM-7PM
- Details: Cost $15.00 per child ($10.00 each child for 3 or more siblings) Forms must be returned by December 18, 2018.
Please Click the Link for more information: Parent’s Night Out
Interested in cheering for Harmony? All students are encouraged to stop by Room #107 to pick up an application on Monday, December 3rd.
- Applications should be returned by Thursday December 6th, 2018. All sections must be completed and fill out before the application can be accepted.
- Results will be published on December 10th, 2018
Book Fair dates: December 10- December 17
Shopping hours: During English Class
Special activities: Book Fair Family Event December 13, 5:00pm-6:30pm
If you are unable to attend the Fair in person, we invite you to visit our online Book Fair at scholastic.com/fair. Our Online Fair is available from December 2 to December 15.
Teachers and Staff will be off campus for Professional Development. We will still be having Saturday Tutorials.
In honor of Veterans Day and Thanksgiving, our campus will create Care Packages to send to Service Members who are currently deployed. The packages will be sent on November 11th, Veterans Day so they can arrive around
Thanksgiving, November 22nd
We need YOUR help to get these put together. We are asking for donations of the following items to be sent with your child from
November 1st through November 15th
(most can be found at any dollar store):
- Oral care – (Toothbrushes, dental floss, toothpaste)
- 1ST GRADE
- Loofas/Body Sponges
- 2nd GRADE
- Pairs of Socks
- 3rd GRADE
- Individually Wrapped Snacks – (Crackers, Peanuts, Granola Bars, Beef Jerky)
- 4th GRADE
- Candy or Gum – (NO CHOCOLATE)
- 5th GRADE
- Hand Sanitizer (Small bottles)
- 6th GRADE
- Chap-Stick/Lip Balm
- 7th GRADE
- Puzzle Books/Crosswords
- 8th GRADE
- Baby Wipes
En honor al Día de los Veteranos y al Día de Acción de Gracias, nuestra esculea creará Paquetes de Cuidado para enviar a los Miembros del Servicio que están implementados actualmente. Los paquetes se enviarán el 11 de noviembre, Día de los Veteranos, para que puedan llegar alrededor del Día de Acción de Gracias, el 22 de noviembre. Necesitamos su ayuda para armarlos. Estamos solicitando que las donaciones de los siguientes artículos se envíen con su hijo/a desde el 1 de noviembre hasta el 15 de noviembre. (la mayoría se puede encontrar en cualquier tienda de dólar):
- KINDER Cuidado oral (cepillos de dientes, hilo dental, pasta de dientes)
- 1º GRADO Loofas / Esponjas
- 2º GRADO Pares de calcetines
- 3º GRADO Snacks envueltos individualmente (Galletas, cacahuetes, barras de granola, carne seca)
- 4º GRADO Caramelos o chicle (NO CHOCOLATE)
- 5º GRADO Desinfectante de mano (botellas pequeñas)
- 6º GRADO Bálsamo para labios / protector labial
- 7º GRADO Rompecabezas / Libros Crucigramas (juego de palabras cruzadas)
- 8º GRADO Toallitas para bebé
Fall Festival at Harmony Endeavor
We need your help to make our festival a success!
We are asking for donations from now until Friday, November 2, 2018
When: Friday, November 2, 2018
Time: 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Donations may be dropped off in the front office in the blue bin.
We will be having Early Dismissal Thursday, October 25th at 1:00 PM. Teacher Conferences will be held from 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM.
We look forward to seeing you!
We have received complaints from several of the businesses in our community about parents parking in their parking lots to pick up students during dismissal. If you park your vehicle in ANY of the lots off school property , your vehicle may be towed at your expense.
This includes Shell, White Oak Shopping Center, Firestone, O’Reilly’s, Metro PCS, and the Walgreens parking lots.
Our staff on the drop off and dismissal crews work very hard not only to keep our students safe but, to get cars in and out of the parking lot as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation!
No school on Friday, October 19th.
It is a Student Holiday/Staff Development day. Enjoy your day off!
Pupusa Fest Fundraiser
Thursday October 18, 2018
3 pupusas for $5.00 dollars
Come join us for food, drinks and more
Festival de Pupusas
El jueves 18 de octubre de 2018 tres pupusas por $5.00 dólares
Ven y únete a nosotros para comida, bebidas y más
Thursday, October 25th will be early dismissal followed by parent-teacher conferences. This conference is a brief meeting between parents and teachers to discuss their child’s progress to ensure academic success.Early dismissal will be starting at 1:00 PM.
Conferences will be held from 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm.
There will be no clubs.
You are invited to the this year’s Hispanic Heritage Night. Come celebrate the culture and accomplishments of Hispanics and Latinos in the U.S. There will be a gallery, food, music, games and more!
- in person at the District Office housed at Harmony School of Technology, 3203 N Sam Houston Pkwy W., #407 Houston, TX 77038 , Room 408.
- by video conference. Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We also invite all parents/guardians to fill out this survey, if you haven’t had a chance yet (regardless whether you attend or not): HPS PFE Survey
- en persona en la Oficina del Distrito ubicada en Harmony School of Technology, 3203 N Sam Houston Pkwy W., #407 Houston, TX 77038 , Sala 408.
- por video conferencia. Regístrese con anticipación para esta reunión:
También invitamos a todos los padres / tutores a completar esta encuesta, si aún no tuvieron la oportunidad (independientemente de si asisten o no): HPS PFE Survey
You are cordially invited to the Harmony Houston North Annual Title 1 meeting and see how you can help with improving our student’s achievements.
1. Fill out this survey https://tinyurl.com HPSPFESurvey2018
2. Give input at Parent Family Engagement meeting on 9/20/18 from 9-11am 3202 N. Sam Houston Pkwy. W, Houston, TX 77038 Room 408
3. Attend Annual Title 1 Meeting on 10/1/18 from 10-11am
3202 N. Sam Houston Pkwy. W, Houston, TX 77038 Room 408