Student STAAR test results will be available to parents online beginning June 12. The Texas Education Agency (TEA) will be making student STAAR test scores available to parents online, beginning June 12. This can be a great tool for parents who don’t want to wait until confidential student reports are mailed out.
Parents can log in to the Texas Assessment Management System to view their child’s state test scores.
- Go to, https://www.texasassessment.com/ and then click on “Log in to Student Portal.” You will get a pop-up warning that reads, “You are now leaving texasassessment.com.” Click OK.
- In the next step, parents will need to use the state-assigned, Unique Access Code (UAC) to log into the portal to view their child’s STAAR results as well as other resources available to them through the TEA.
- The UAC is included in the most recent STAAR Report Card for the student. If that is not available, click the “Find My Access Code” link.
- The system will ask for the child’s first name, the Social Security Number or S-Number, and the date of birth. Then click “Go.”
- The Access Code Lookup should appear. Then just click “Go” again.